Our business unit Racing - the place for passion, force and speed, for unforgettable moments and success
as the result of many years of experience and reason.
For us taking care of our cars and drivers before, during and after the competition is one of the most important parts of our business unit Racing. In addition to coaching and supporting our active drivers, we promote talented young drivers in the course of the formula future talent promotion program.
Technical services including set-up, maintenance, development and testing as well as preparation and transportation of the racing cars are essential for our success.
Through our racing team we are able to offer an attractive marketing plattform for sponsors and partners. They benefit from a high media presence through advertising, our hospitality at the racetrack, exclusive incentives and individual organisation and accomplishment of unforgettable events and corporate events.
Our racing team has access to the racing series of the highest class - this fact requires technical and organisational planning, a reasoned racing preparation as well as planning and organisation of the entire logistics.
From our foundation until today we have been able to participate in many racing series. In the following you can find a short
insight into our racing activities. More information about the racing series in which we are currently active, are available under navigation field racing series.
Racing activities of the Molitor-Racing-Systems GmbH
- 1994 to 1997: VEEDOL long distance trophy, DTM and 24 hours Nürburgring races
- 1998 to 2004: Renault one-make cups
- 2001 to 2003: V8-S.T.A.R-Series
- 2002 to 2003: Alfa-Cup
- Since 2003: Porsche Carrera Cup Germany and Porsche Mobil1 Supercup
- 2008: Speedcar series Asia
- Since 2011: 24 hours of Dubai
- 2012: ADAC GT Masters, City Challenge Baku
- Since 2012: 12 hours of Abu Dhabi
- 2013: Blancpain Endurance Series
- 2014: ADAC GT Masters and 24 hours Spa
- Since 2015: 24h Series by Creventic and Blancpain GT Series
Also for the future we have set ourselves high targets:
- We want to establish ourselves further in the professional motorsports and participate successfully in GT long distance races
- We want to follow our tradition of participating in the world's best brand trophies
- We want to enhance and strenghten our position in the Porsche Cup Challenges